This specimen page ⇑ was from an undated Sample Book, courtesy of Qixin Museum. 95339
Each pattern/design (QX #) might have central tiles, trim (border) tiles and corner tiles. The colors were made to order.
The cement tiles. They had central, border/trim and corner tiles, which measured 77/8 square, 1″ thick and 3.85 lb in weight
Beijing #109/159, 171b, 172c, 121b: BJ, Shanghai
- Lily’s #115/165; #??,: BJ, Shanghai
- The blue & red Tangshan office & power plant
- TV series 安家 #108/111b/112c, 158/161b/162c
- 109/121b/122c Java Island: Yogyakarta
- 120/121b/122c / 170/171b/172c
Feng Guoyin 冯国鄞 Shanghai
Other tiles in the Sample Book:
The ceramic tiles. They were also called clinker, and came in sizes of 3″, 33/4″, 53/4″and 7″ in the shape of square or hexagon.