Aunt Jennie was with her 8th grade students who preformed at St John’s Cathedral in Central Hong Kong. The evangelic cathedral is at 4-8 Garden Road. The first congregational service was held on March 11, 1849. It was occupied by the Japanese during WW II, converting into a club. Much of the interior was stripped.
QX #105/6, #123/173
Published in📚 Chee Hsin 130 启新