Recently I read a few books by the recent past politician. Although they were all wonderfully written and engaging but not all of them receive the equal love or attentions from the public. As of today, 2020.11.19, 9am, ratings from Amazon:
- 73,926: Becoming (2018) by Michelle Obama (109,127)
- 85: A Promise Land (2020) by Barack Obama (102,254)
- 2,354: Hard Choices (2014) by Hillary Clinton
- 237: Madam Secretary (2013) by Madeleine Albright
- 416: No Higher Honor (2012) by Condi Rice
- 854 The Matriarch Barbara Bush; 2019
85 is definitely a small number but consider his 768-page book was just released less than two full days ago! The first few reviews (that I read) are all written by people with ‘Verified Purchase’ status. Some the reviews are posted on the day it was released: Nov 17. Will his book top his wife’s, in terms of the ratings?